Gay Christian 101
Gay Christian 101 - biblical resources for LGBTs
Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is as goofy as getting angry
at someone for eating a donut
because you're on a diet.
Giving voice to conservative Bible believing gay evangelicals, we are a joyful global fellowship of born again gay and straight Christians. As authentic Bible-believers we stand against the tide of emergent church and universalist liberalism by teaching the pure truth of God's inerrant word, rightly divided, 2 Timothy 2:15.
Does Gay Christian 101
Ruins of Cybele's Temple in Rome
have anything for me?
Click the pic
We offer the best info on the web about being a gay lesbian bisexual or transgendered Christian plus helpful FREE Bible studies.
We offer honest answers to questions about how to reconcile being gay with Bible verses alleged to condemn committed faithful non-cultic same sex partnerships.
Will Gay Christian 101
help me grow spiritually?
Click the pic
by teaching you what you don't know. Did you know the first man to get saved by grace in the New Testament was a gay man? Read about the Ethiopian eunuch in Acts 8. Did you know Jesus never condemned gay partnerships? Jesus affirmed gay people in Matthew 19:11-12
Who does Gay Christian 101 reach?
We reach thoughtful GLBT and non-GLBT people and their friends and families in 185 countries around the world. These honest lesbian gay transgendered and bisexual people are struggling to reconcile their innate sexual orientation with deeply held Christian beliefs. Our free resources help more than 45,000 people each month to study the Bible, learn how to witness for Jesus and accelerate their spiritual growth.
You did not find this
website by accident.
God led you here because the information you're about to read can dramatically help you or someone you love. We affirm the authentic biblical spirituality of LGBT Christians. And because we are biblically sound we approach Christian living with an authentically loving grace-filled spirit. Our honest and thoughtful answers provide a joyful new understanding of what it means to be a gay lesbian bisexual or transgendered Christian.
“God reaches out in amazing love to every gay,
lesbian, bisexual and transgendered person.”
The Thinker - Click the pic
You are intelligent. You think about your beliefs because you want to live an authentic life.
Gay Christian 101 provides insight to help you wrestle with tough questions about being gay and Christian. Finding answers to difficult questions requires Bible study, prayer, a believing approach to scripture and practical application of life experience.
Our Bible-believing, Jesus-following, gay-affirming free resources help you grow in grace and knowledge of God. We encourage you to read study and believe your Bible. Our goal is to help you know the Bible better than the people who use scripture to attack you. Live like the Berean Christians who,
“searched the scriptures daily whether
those things were so.” Acts 17:11.
Yes, joy and peace are available when you believe God's truth instead of man's lies. Gay Christian 101 tells you the truth. God never said the unkind things about gays lesbians bisexuals and transgendered people that some Christians say about us.
Who you choose to believe determines your peace and happiness. If you believe the haters, you'll never have peace. If you believe God and the Bible, your life can be a peaceful oasis in a sometimes crazy world.
GLBT Christian - you are a wonderful part of God's Creative Plan. You are NOT a freak of nature. You are not an accident. God loves you and according to Jesus, God intends some of His children to be born gay lesbian bisexual or transgendered, Matthew 19:12.
LGBT people are not the result of a sinful personal choice that we made nor are we the result of the fall of Adam. As demonstrated in the story of the Ethiopian Eunuch, GLBT people are an integral part of God’s Redemptive plan.
"Taste and see Psalm 34:8
Life is an adventure and God wants to share the adventure with you. Will you welcome the Lord Jesus into your life today?
that the Lord is good."
"May God bless you
Rick Brentlinger, Founder of Gay Christian 101. You may read more about Rick by clicking his photo.
and fill your heart with joy."
"Gay Christian 101 participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for sites to earn small fees by advertising for Amazon.com."
When someone clicks an Amazon ad on our website and makes an Amazon purchase within 24 hours of the click, we receive a small percentage (4% to 8%) for sending Amazon a customer. You don't pay any more for what you buy. It's Amazon's way of advertising and your purchases play a part in supporting this website.
Explore some of our
most popular pages.
- Search Page For GayChristian101.com
- Search GayChristian101.com and find exactly what you're looking for.
- 101 Community - the safe place for GLBT Christians sharing life and Jesus.
- 101 Community welcomes you to grow, love, share and serve our Lord Jesus Christ with us.
- What's New - Quick Links to our most recent information.
- Our latest updates, new pages, Bible studies and new information for gay Christians, all GLBTs and those who love them.
- Free downloads - excellent free Bible studies for everyone worldwide.
- Free downloads - Grab our free Bible studies, print them out and jump-start your spiritual life!
- eDisciples use Internet Bible Study to supercharge their spiritual growth.
- eDisciples are thinking Christians, not content with shallow Christianity. They are seekers who read, think, study and focus on Biblical spiritual growth.
- Bible Studies help you grow spiritually as God intended.
- Bible studies encourage Biblical spiritual growth by building faith in the written words of God.
- Online Books help readers around the world grow in grace and knowledge of God.
- Online books - free fascinating Bible study information and Christian books for you to read online from anywhere on earth.
- A Gay Affirming Church helps you grow spiritually like God intended.
- Gay Affirming Church - practical helpful information about finding a Bible believing, gay friendly church in your area.
- Ask a question about gays and being a Christian and get an honest answer.
- Ask a question provides honest Biblical answers to questions people ask about being gay and Christian.
- Gay Christian FAQ - answers your questions about being GLBT and Christian.
- Gay Christian FAQ provides Bible answers to questions and reassurance that we can be GLBT and Christian.
- Coming Out Gay and Christian Is An Incredibly Courageous Act
- Coming out gay and Christian is the place to share your personal experience of growing up gay and how you reconciled being gay and Christian.
- Contact Us With Comments And Suggestions.
- Contact Us because if you have a question about what we believe, its best to just ask.
- Our-store - when you buy from Amazon through us, you help support our ministry.
- Our-store offers high quality products from Amazon backed by their legendary service and integrity.
- Donations help us share God's truth about GLBTs with the whole world.
- Donations of money, prayer and talent help us reach GLBTs in 185 countries around the world.
- Gay Christian 101 Feedback - Readers Tell Us Why They Love Our Powerful Book!
- Gay Christian 101 Feedback - Our readers evaluate the worthiness of our powerful new book.
- Gay Christian 101 - The BEST Book In Years Defending Gay Christians!
- Gay Christian 101 - What they DIDN'T tell you in Sunday School! 390 Pages of incredible information for Gay and Lesbian Christians. This book will startle and delight you!
- Adam and Eve Are Wonderful Yet God Also Blesses Other Marriage Partnerships
- Adam and Eve were the original couple but here is dramatic scriptural proof that God blesses many other marriage models besides the Adam and Eve model.
- Evangelicals admit the Sodom story has nothing to do with homosexuality.
- In spite of what is taught in some churches, the Bible says absolutely nothing about homosexuality in Sodom.
- Shrine Prostitutes are never said to be homosexuals in the Bible.
- Shrine prostitutes were not homosexuals. They were often heterosexual pagan worshipers of the fertility goddess.
- David And Jonathan - The Greatest Human Love Story In The Bible.
- If David and Jonathan enjoyed a romantic sexual relationship, their story presents immense opportunities for twenty-first century Christians.
- Scriptural analogies encourage us to accept homosexual partnerships
- Analogies allow us to draw honest, principled conclusions about gay partnerships based on God's truth revealed in scripture.
- Are Christians Under Law? No, Absolutely Not - Scripture is clear on that!
- Are Christians under Law? Do Christians have to keep the Old Testament Law to be right with God? The short answer is no. You are not under the law but under grace. Romans 6:14.
- The Gay Centurion Jesus met and blessed in Matthew 8 and Luke 7.
- The gay centurion Jesus met and blessed in Matt 8 and Luke 7 was partnered with a man referred to as his pais.
- Same sex attracted eunuchs were sometimes gay lesbian or transgendered.
- Same sex attracted eunuchs throughout history included gay men, lesbians and gender variant people including transgendered individuals.
- Romans 1 describes ancient shrine prostitution, not modern gays and lesbians.
- Romans 1, in historical context, is about ancient Roman fertility goddess worshipers who engaged in shrine prostitution to worship Cybele, not gays and lesbians.
- Malakoi is NEVER used in the Bible to mean gay, lesbian, bisexual or trans.
- When Malakoi is used by Jesus, Paul and early Christians, it refers to soft clothing, substandard ethics, weak morals.
- Define Arsenokoites - This word NEVER referred to homosexuals in ancient usage.
- Define Arsenokoites. The Greek language had words to describe homosexual activity but arsenokoites was rarely, if ever, used to describe homosexual activity.
- Without Natural Affection - is NEVER used in the Bible to refer to homosexuals.
- Without natural affection, from the Greek word, astorgos, is never used in the Bible to condemn gays and lesbians.
- The book of Jude condemns sex with angels, not homosexuality and not lesbianism.
- According to Jude, the sin of Sodom was not men violating other men but men attempting to violate angels.
- Coming Out Is Not Easy But Often Its The Most Honest Thing You Can Do.
- Coming out as a gay Christian is a courageous, loving, positive action.
- Gay marriage is as old as history, rooted in the mists of antiquity.
- Gay Marriage is as old as history. It was accepted throughout Europe over the centuries and should be accepted today since gay marriage poses no threat to heterosexual marriage.
- Transgender issues should be handled with much loving care and Christian grace.
- Transgender issues provide opportunity for the body of Christ to love those who feel abused and rejected.
- Exodus International, under the guise of helping, hurts millions of gays.
- Exodus and Alan Chambers are truth averse. Alan recently punkd Justin Lee and the GCN Conference.
- The Beastiality argument intentionally attacks gay and lesbian relationships.
- The beastiality argument is a dishonest attempt by anti-gay Christians to equate gay and lesbian partnerships to having sex with animals.
- Who is Jesus? Your answer determines your eternal destiny.
- Who is Jesus is a question all of us must answer. The Bible in the Gospel of John is clear about Jesus - He is God the Son and the Son of God.
- Saved - We explain how so you know for sure.
- Saved - Enjoy our simple explanation and video about why good people can't go to heaven but bad people can!
- Getting Saved Is The Most Important Thing You Will Ever Do.
- Getting saved is not about joining the church or getting baptized or doing religious stuff. Getting saved is about trusting Jesus because He paid the penalty for your sins.
- How To Witness Effectively For Jesus And Share Your Faith
- How To Witness. Many Christians would love to tell others about Jesus but they don't really know where to start. Here is a simple, effective approach which works.
- Information Resources For GLBT Christians because knowledge is power.
- Resources to help gay and lesbian Christians grow in their Bible-based Christian faith.
- Copyright Notice For GayChristian101.com
- This is the Copyright Notice for GayChristian101.com We would love to publish articles and testimonies from gay Christians which honor God and affirm scripture as God's infallible word.
- About Us. GayChristian101.com Is A Fellowship Of Saved Gays And Lesbians.
- About Us. GayChristian101.com is a fellowship of Bible believing gay and lesbian Christians who desire to obey the Scripture while also acknowledging our God-given sexual orientation.
- My Coming Out - True Story of Rick Brentlinger's Spiritual Journey
- My Coming Out tells the real truth of Rick Brentlinger and his spiritual journey to full acceptance as a gay Christian in the body of Christ.
- Mission - We present God's truth, not PC nonsense, to the body of Christ.
- Mission - Our beliefs about contemporary issues are based on scriptural examples and principles plus what the Bible says, in context.
- Statement Of Faith Of GayChristian101.com - We Believe The Bible Is God's Word
- Statement Of Faith. We believe in the Bible, the Triune Godhead, the Virgin Birth, the Deity of Christ, the Blood Atonement for sin, the Bodily Resurrection and Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth and
- Ex-Gay ministries will take your money but offer little hope of real change.
- Ex-Gay ministries used to promote orientation change. Now they just take your money without holding out any genuine hope of real orientation change.
- Answer - Biblical answers for tough questions about being gay.
- Answer - The Bible has important answers for questions people ask about being gay and Christian.
- Transvestism or cross-dressing does not necessarily indicate homosexuality.
- Transvestism, wearing clothing of the opposite sex, is practiced by many heterosexuals and does not always indicate one's gender or sexuality.
- Ex-gays - are they real or victims of fraud or is the term oxymoronic?
- Ex-gays are a niche ministry, a deeply wounded and vulnerable group preyed upon by ministries who purport to help them.
- Our poems and short stories share real life experiences in a dramatic way.
- Poems and short stories are a fascinating way to share your life experiences with others.
- Pets bring us joy, enrich our lives and expand our horizons.
- Pets are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions and they never criticize, which is why we love them so much.
- Fall To Grace is a dangerously deceptive book filled with false teaching.
- Fall To Grace equates the grace of God with the false teaching that everyone is saved automatically, without trusting Jesus.
- Fav-fotos, where you can share your favorite photos with our 101 community.
- Fav-fotos allows you a free place to share your funny, favorite, fascinating fotos with our world-wide GLBT community.
- Entrepreneurs are ordinary people with extraordinary dreams and determination.
- Entrepreneurs dream outside the box, work harder, plan better and follow through to achieve success.
- Sermons which teach us the Bible are helpful, blessed and full of grace.
- The best sermons are expositiory, drawing out the great truths of inerrant infallible scripture.
- Mary-Slessor, Missionary Heroine of Okoyong, Nigeria
- Red-haired Mary-Slessor brought salvation, education and freedom to the indigenous peoples of Nigeria.
- Mary-Slessor-2 continues the true story of a great missionary to Africa.
- Red-haired Mary-Slessor-2 brought salvation, education and freedom to the indigenous peoples of Nigeria.
- Bible Boot Camp training helps you become a Biblical disciple of Jesus.
- Boot Camp is where you learn the basics of Christian doctrine and how to follow Jesus as an authentic Biblical disciple.