Statement Of Faith - What We Believe About God And The Bible
Our Statement Of Faith Is Evangelical, Bible Believing And Conservative
- The Bible - We believe the Bible is the Inerrant, Infallible, Verbally Inspired Word of God.
As the Word of God, the Bible stands above Church traditions, human reason and philosophical speculation.
- The Trinity - We believe in the Trinitarian Godhead - one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Stack of Bibles
- The Deity Of Christ. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He is “God with us” Matthew 1:23, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His supernatural miracles, in His Substitutionary death and in shedding His blood to pay for our sins.
- Jesus’ Bodily Resurrection. We believe Jesus resurrected physically, bodily, appeared to His disciples and many followers and ascended bodily into heaven.
- Salvation. We believe God made salvation possible, through the blood atonement, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, for everyone who repents, changes their mind about their need of a Savior, and believes on Jesus Christ as Savior, in this life.
- Human Responsibility. We believe repentance, faith, love and obedience are fitting responses to God's initiative of grace toward us.
- Salvation Is Available To All. We believe that God desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth, II Peter 3:9. The Evidence Bible will help you be a better witness for Jesus.
- God's gift of salvation must be received in this life.
God’s salvation is applied when an individual repents of sin and receives God’s gift of righteousness, Romans 5:17, John 1:11-12, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Romans 6:23, in this life, II Corinthians 6:2, Hebrews 9:27.
- Salvation Means Regeneration. We believe that we are lost and sinful people, who need to repent (change our minds about our sins) and receive the gift of God, which is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit (and not human good works) is absolutely essential for our salvation.
- The Holy Spirit. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling Christians are enabled to walk in the Spirit and live godly lives which please God.
- The Resurrection. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The saved are resurrected to eternal life.
Read Your Bible
The lost face the resurrection of damnation and eternity in the lake of fire, Revelation 20:13-15.
- The Unity Of All Believers. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. This unity should manifest itself in loving each other, as Christ loved us.
This Statement Of Faith is not exhaustive.
We believe that God gives individual Christians liberty of conscience and therefore, we may disagree with each other on some things and still enjoy loving fellowship.
Our Statement Of Faith is a general guide so that interested readers will know the basics of what we believe as Christians.Did you know that Christians are not required to keep the Old Testament Law to be right with God?
The Bible is God's Holy Word
Have You Always Wished You Could Witness And Tell Others About Jesus? Click Here For A Quick Lesson And A Good, Short Video About Witnessing For Jesus.
You've Read Our Statement Of Faith - Click Here To Return To Gay Christian 101.com Home Page.