Post Your Comments
In The Box Below
We've stopped using this Comments page because we believe our new Ask A Question page is more helpful to our readers.
If you'd like to ask us a question, please do so because we love to interact with our readers.
If you don't have a question but would like to share your thoughts with us, you are welcome to do that via the Contact Us form.
Thoughts from a genuinely loving heart are often helpful to the body of Christ. Many times gay Christians and Christians who are not gay seem to be talking past each other. Sometimes we do more talking than listening and we miss what the other side is really saying.
- Is it possible that the other side is expressing deeply felt fears instead of what we sometimes perceive as hatred?
- What are your fears about the gay community?
- What are your fears about the straight community?
- What do you think gay Christians frequently overlook in the Bible?
- What do you think non-gay Christians frequently overlook in the Bible?
- What would you like to say to the other side?
You are welcome to add your thoughts.
Please observe a few basic ground rules.
- Keep your remarks kind. We will not post hateful rants.
- Be considerate. Let's treat each other like valued members of the family of God.
- Keep your thoughts brief. This is not the place for long rants.
- Pose questions, make statements, share with us your fears and struggles concerning the issue of gay Christians.
You've seen our Comments page. Click here to return to GayChristian101.com Home Page.